Blaze Front Bumper | Ford Bronco
Add protection and styling to the front of your Bronco with the Blaze series front bumper. Built from 3/16" heady duty steel, these American made bumpers are designed and manufactured in Michigan and tested on various terrains across this country to include the rocks Johnson Valley, CA, trails, dunes and backwoods from coast to coast. Stepping up from the factory bumper options, the Blaze bumper was engineered for not only superior strength, but a high clearance design to improved approach angle when you're out on the trail. It features robust recovery points that will come in handy to secure straps or D-rings. The Blaze series is designed with customizable inserts that can be bolted-in to configure auxiliary lighting, parking sensor and adaptive cruise control radar configurations. This allows you to maintain OE functionality while upgrading the front end with provisions for additional lighting out on the trails. They are a direct fit replacement finished and come finished in a durable 2-stage e-coat plus powdercoat process for superior durability and corrosion resistance. Give your Bronco the styling and protection it deserves with Crawltek.
Blaze Steel Front Bumper:
- 3/16" heavy duty steel construction
- Two stage coating process - e-coated and powder coated for superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Robust recovery points
- Compatible with and without OE parking sensors and Adaptive Cruise Control (select appropriate option)
- Available with cutouts for aftermarket lights up to 3"x3"
- Can be used in combination with CrawlTek's skid and winch mount.
- NOTE: Lights, Radar & Sensors not included.